Every year Georgia PTA captures the value our local PTA/PTSA's do in our school community. The ECCC is known for its wealth of knowledge it shares with other units.
Thank you for all you do to support the Georgia PTA and the ECCC PTA.
If you have questions,
2016/2017 List of Reports
Instructions - These files help with the completion of the reports by providing instruction and the cover sheet that needs to be completed for report submission. As mentioned above, the ECCC will provide delivery of reports to the Georgia PTA and the District 9 office.
Model PTA - Local Units in Good Standing: This report is for our local units in good standing on the state level. This is a report we are all strongly encouraged to complete.
- Model PTA
- Best Practices/Ideas - Report from a local unit explaining a "best practice" or ideas they have found works great at their unit.
Outstanding Local Unit Reports - These reports allow our local unites to shine by providing information on the outstanding work they are doing on the local level.
- 2016 Outstanding Local Unit
- Membership & Programs Checklist (2017)
- Advocacy Checklist for Outstanding Local Unit
Optional Reports - These reports are optional reports that allow our local units to showcase work being done by our school nurses, principals, membership and family-school partnerships.
- Outstanding School Nurse Nomination
- Outstanding Principal Nomination
- Hearst-Family School Partnership Award
- Visionary Award Nomination